There are many ways you can be involved, directly and indirectly, to support women and men when facing an unintended pregnancy and parenting support, encourage youth with healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance, and bringing hope and healing to women who come to us for healing and support from a pregnancy loss. .
How can I help?
1 Peter 4:10-11 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in it’s various forms.
Take a moment to discover all the many ways you can get involved.
“I signed up to volunteer at Care Net because I wanted the opportunity to serve in my own community… When my being ‘new at this’ creates feelings of apprehension, I simply remind myself that all I need to do is rely on God’s strength because, after all, this is His ministry…” ~Jessica, Client Advocate, 1 month
- Client Advocate
- Parenting Mentor
- Baby Boutique Volunteer
- Medical Professional
- Helpline Volunteer
- Smart Speaker
- Smart Teen Mentor
- Email Prayer Chain
- NOT THIS ONE Prayer Texts
- Intercessory Prayer Team
- Administrative Support
- Facilities Volunteer helping with Building Maintenance and Repair
- Delivery Driver
- IT Volunteer
- Help with Baby Bottle Campaigns
- Church Liaison
- Professional Services
- Advisory Boards – Medical and Legal
- Event Sponsorship and Table Host
- Volunteer on one of our Special Event Committees.
- Financial Gifts
- Monthly Partner-Life Stewards
- Maternity and Baby Supplies
- Needed Office Supplies and Equipment – call the Administration Office for information 253-383-6033