There are many ways you can be involved, directly and indirectly, to support women and men when facing an unintended pregnancy and parenting support, encourage youth with healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance, and bringing hope and healing to women who come to us for healing and support from a pregnancy loss. .
How can I help?
1 Peter 4:10-11 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in it’s various forms.
Take a moment to discover all the many ways you can get involved.
“I signed up to volunteer at Care Net because I wanted the opportunity to serve in my own community… When my being ‘new at this’ creates feelings of apprehension, I simply remind myself that all I need to do is rely on God’s strength because, after all, this is His ministry…” ~Jessica, Client Advocate, 1 month
- Client Advocate
- Parenting Mentor
- Baby Boutique Volunteer
- Medical Professional
- Helpline Volunteer
- Smart Speaker
- Smart Teen Mentor
- Email Prayer Chain
- NOT THIS ONE Prayer Texts
- Intercessory Prayer Team
- Administrative Support
- Photocopy work, manual/packet assembly, mailings, filling center orders. 4 hour shift, 1-2 times per month.
- Facilities Volunteer helping with Building Maintenance and Repair
- Help with building maintenance/handy man jobs as needed. Work involving plumbing and electrical requires licensed and bonded professional.
- Delivery Driver
- Deliver center orders and baby supplies between centers.
- IT Volunteer
- Assist the volunteer team with IT help and services at your community center.
- Please click this link to discover available marketing volunteer positions.
- Help get the word out about Care Net by visiting local churches.
- Help with Baby Bottle Campaigns. For information about baby bottles, click this link
- Seeking a Volunteer Coordinators for Baby Bottle Campaigns- King County Area Coordinator and Pierce County area Coordinator
- Volunteer teams to prepare bottles for delivery
- Volunteers to help receive, count money and clean up baby bottles for storage.
- Church Liaison – Click here for more information
- Professional Services
- Advisory Boards – Medical and Legal
- Event Sponsorship and Table Host
- Volunteer on one of our Special Event Committees.
- Financial Gifts
- Monthly Partner-Life Stewards
- Maternity and Baby Supplies
- Needed Office Supplies and Equipment – call the Administration Office for information 253-383-6033