Volunteer Group ProjectsKatie Price
There are many ways that groups of people can make a difference providing support or direct help to women and families!
Below is a list of suggestions your group might consider
Host a baby shower
- Supply your community center’s boutique with needed items.
- Hold a baby shower for a mom or group of moms who would not normally have a shower to encourage them or welcome their little one.
Collect items and assemble baby layettes and/or special gift baskets for a new mom.
Hold a car wash
- Give the gift of time and host a community car wash promoting Care Net services and collecting donations.
Host a diaper drive
- For example: One group set up a booth outside their local Walmart (with permission) asking patrons to consider purchasing a package of diapers or other baby items (provided on a list). Their flyers promoted Care Net services. They not only got the word out in the community but encouraged several young families to come to Care Net for support and help. This was a great marketing campaign, as well as an opportunity to meet real needs in their community!
Host a baby bottle drive at your church
- Use the campaign to let members of your church know more about Care Net.
Assisting your community center
- Spring Cleaning Projects
- Help staff a table and represent Care Net at a community event
- Prayer vigil
These are but a few suggestions. Be creative! Think outside the box! The most important way you can help is to bring awareness of Care Net and its services into the community and bless and support the clients who come to us for care. Please be in touch with us for needed marketing materials.
Contact us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (253) 383-6033 or (425) 391-1770.